What Is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a natural system of prevention and healing that uses infinitesimal amounts of plant-based or mineral-based remedies to activate the body’s energy for healing.
- Safe. Homeopathic remedies are so safe in fact that babies, children, pregnant and lactating women, very ill patients, and animals can use them. All homeopathic remedies are FDA approved unlike herbs and supplements.
- Compatible with all medications.
- Natural. Homeopathic remedies use natural plants or minerals as found in nature. It is also natural in that the remedies allow the body to heal itself.
- Restorative. They treat the root cause, not just the symptoms.
- Immune-modulating. They balance the immune system.
- Economic. In general, remedies are cheaper than medication copays, and are meant to use for a limited time.
- Holistic. Homeopathy treats the body, mind, and spirit as a whole.