For acute respiratory attacks due to airborne irritants/allergens.
MUST BE OUR REGISTERED PATIENT TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT: See below how to register as a patient of the Acupuncture & Holistic Health Center
Allergy season is among us. If you suffer from bronchial and or sinus irritation, this is a good time to begin supporting your respiratory health. Respiratory EZ helps to maintain normal respiratory and bronchial function by supporting healthy leukotriene metabolism (Leukotrienes are very important agents in the inflammatory response).
Respiratory EZ is a fast acting product and can be beneficial for people having acute respiratory attacks due to airborne irritants or allergens. Patients will usually notice improved breathing within 15 minutes of taking it. Nevertheless, Respiratory EZ is aimed at improving the underlying respiratory function, not just the immediate complaints. Therefore, we recommend that Respiratory EZ be taken daily for a period of time whether there are active respiratory complaints present or not. We suggest that people who want to try it should make the commitment to try it daily for a month or two, not a day or two. Visit our webstore or contact our office for more information regarding longer term usage. If suffering acute respiratory attacks just one season a year, like spring, a maintenance dose can be taken during that time of year.
Respiratory EZ now contains even more synergistic respiratory-supportive herbs. Rosmarinic Acid, Holy Basil and Quercetin were added to boost healthy bronchial function.
- Rosmarinic Acid supports a healthy immune response and modifies NF-kB. It helps maintain neutrophil and eosinophil activity.
- Quercetin has potent antioxidant activity to support immune function and balance mast cell histamine release. This bioflavonoid is best absorbed in its natural form.
- Holy basil leaves contain ursolic acid which has an expectorant action.
- Lobelia maintains healthy bronchial functioning and also supports healthy leukotriene metabolism, which subsequently protects healthy sinus function.
- Hyssop is high in resins and volatile oils that can further assist in promoting healthy sinus function.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” –Benjamin Franklin
Suggested Use: 1 capsule twice a day with food. Dose should not be exceeded unless recommended by your Health Care Practitioner.
Ingredients: Hyssop herb 325 mg., Lobelia herb 250 mg., Ginger root 100 mg. Other ingredient: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule).
PATIENT REGISTRATION REQUIRED: You must be a registered patient of the Acupuncture & Holistic Health Center to order this product. If you are not a patient, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR ONLINE PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM. Our holistic doctor will review your information and if necessary, contact you by phone to conduct a free interview. Upon acceptance as a patient of the Acupuncture & Holistic Health Center, we will fulfill your order. Thank you.
I have previously registered as a patient, I submitted your Patient Registration form today.